Micro Token Offering (MTO) #3
Round 3: Thunder Token (TT)
The 3rd round of STP’s Micro Token Offering has begun! In the 3rd round, we will apply upgraded rules and features to enhance the chance of winning and the fairness of the competition. All the remaining TxIDs from the 1st and 2nd round will automatically be enrolled in the 3rd round, and the final score will be calculated based on new rules.
There will be 500 final winners of the 3rd round winning the right to buy Thunder Token (TT) at a 50% discount: $8,000 (for 1st place), $3,000 (for 2nd place), and $1,000 (for top 3–7), and $20 (for top 8–500).
In addition to the final prize, 3rd round participants will have chance to win extra $1,000 (for top 3 by the end of Day 1) and $2,000 (for top 3 by the end of Day 2). Based on the new rules, one single TxID can win up to $11,000 purchasing right of Thunder Token (TT) at a 50% discount!
In the 3rd round, we will implement real-time leaderboard and globally synchronized count down timer on the official MTO webpage for the convenience of the participants. With these new features, participants will be able to know the date time and score immediately without manual calculation. Also, to ensure fairness and transparency, the calculation rule of TxID score will be unveiled by the end of the competition.
ThunderCore is an EVM compatible blockchain, with 1,200 transactions per second and sub-second confirmation times. The ThunderCore team is focused on supporting developers by creating an ecosystem that enables them to turn their dapps into full-fledged businesses with users that come back to their dapps over and over again.
What is a Micro Token Offering?
An MTO is a chance for individuals to win unlocked tokens of top-quality projects in the STP ecosystem at significant discounts. Anyone in the crypto community can participate in these 3-day MTO events by locking up STPT tokens in the MTO pool — the more STPT they use to participate, the better their chance of winning. All STPT tokens in the MTO pool are entered into a provably fair process to determine the winners.
Rules for MTO
There are 4 events in total during this MTO period.
Each week, the event will begin on Tuesday at 12:00pm noon EDT and end on Friday at 12:00pm noon EDT.
The 3rd event (Thunder Token) will begin on July 16, 12:00pm noon EDT and end on July 19, 12:00 pm noon EDT.
MTO Pool Address:
Phase 1 — Trigger: Buy and transfer STPT to the MTO pool to participate the competition.
Phase 2 — Fire: Once the competition closes, the STP team checks the information, and announces the winners and the total volume of the MTO pool. There will be 500 winners in total winning the right to purchase discounted project tokens. The winning amount is based on their ranking:
Top 1: $8,000
Top 2: $3,000
Top 3–7: $1,000
Top 8–500: $20
There will be additional 6 winners for 3rd round participants winning extra prize in Day 1 and Day 2 (prizes can be accumulated):
Top 3 (by the end of Day 1): $1,000
Top 3 (by the end of Day 2): $2,000
Phase 3 — Boom: Winners can then buy Thunder Token (TT) at a 50% discount to the average trading price over the last 14 days, using STPT.
a. The MTO period lasts for 4 weeks; each week there will be a new project that is part of the STP ecosystem.
b. Participants need to hold a certain amount of STPT to participate in the competition.
c. Participants transfer the STPT to the MTO pool from ERC-20 wallet address (DO NOT USE AN EXCHANGE ADDRESS). Participants must have the PRIVATE KEY of their ERC-20 wallet to access the Thunder Token award. The minimum amount of STPT to participate is 20 STPT. The more STPT submitted, the higher the chance of winning and the amount of award.
(Note: wallet address is the only certificate of contribution, users must use wallet address, otherwise the result is invalid)
d. Our platform will calculate each TxID score based on the corresponding TxID numeric string with an encrypted algorithm, and get the final MTO score by applying multipliers based on the rules below. We will publish the list of winning TxIDs on the STP official website by Sunday 12:00 pm noon EDT, two days after the event closes.
e. The lucky winners can exchange the equivalent value of STPT for Thunder Token (TT) at the discounted price by sending that amount of STPT to the MTO pool (a 50% discount to the average trading price of the previous 14 days). Also, those do not win will have their TxIDs rolled over to the next project competition.
1. The MTO pool is the official designated address for STPT to receive tokens. It will be formally announced when activity starts. The address of the 3rd MTO event (TT) is: 0x91DA5c430F70Bb3D5A677dAF0da9D6d982d16c86
2. The final MTO score is calculated through an encrypted algorithm based on TxID, number of STPT participated and participation rate.
Final MTO Score = TxID Score * Multiplier * Super Multiplier
3. Every TxID transaction number is a 64-digit hexadecimal numeric string. We calculate the score of each TxID based on an encrypted algorithm that will be unveiled after the competition closes.
4. Multiplier is the floor of the number of STPT in the TxID divided by 20. A valid participation needs at least 20 STPT in the TxID. The highest multiplier in a single transaction is 15 (Multiplier of transactions with more than 300 STPT will be calculated as 15).
5. Super Multiplier is a conditional reward for participants to double or quadruple the score.
If one of the last 2 digits of the TxID is even number, the score will be doubled; if both of the last 2 digits of the TxID are even numbers, the score will be quadrupled. (Note that the TxID is a hexadecimal string, so digits 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, a, c, e are even numbers)
6. Day 1 winners will be the 3rd round participants with top 3 MTO score by the end of the 1st day; Day 2 winners will be the 3rd round participants with top 3 MTO score by the end of the 2nd day; the final list of winners will be the participants with top 500 MTO score by the end of the competition. All prize can be accumulated. Participants with the same MTO score will be ranked by their participation time.
7. The remaining TxIDs from the 1st and 2nd round will be automatically rolled into the 3rd round. The TxID score will be recalculated based on the new rules and will be eligible for the Super Multiplier. (Note that TxIDs from the 1st and 2nd round will not be eligible for the Day 1 and Day 2 prize.)
8. The market price of Thunder Token (TT) and STPT is taken from the average price off CoinMarketCap platform over the prior 14 days as the reference standard.
9. All rights reserved to STP Network.
How to complete a STPT / TT MTO transaction?
1. Winners transfer their winning amount of STPT to the MTO pool through the same ERC-20 wallet that they participated in the MTO with.
2. After confirmation, our official staff will transfer TT to the winners’ wallet address.
3. Winners should import their ERC-20 wallet to MetaMask wallet to access the Thunder Token (TT) by following the instruction link below. (Participants must have the PRIVATE KEY of their ERC-20 wallet to access Thunder Token on MetaMask).
NOTE: Nothing herein shall constitute or be construed as an offering of securities or as investment advice or investment recommendations by STP or any of its affiliates. STP is not providing any broker-dealer, investment advisory, legal, financial, or tax-related service. Potential participants must conduct their own due diligence of any issuer, token, or token-based security. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy, token, or token-based security is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances, and risk tolerance.
Anyone interested in learning more can visit us at: https://stp.network/
If you’re an issuer interested in tokenizing your asset, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
Stay in the Loop
Join Our Communities
- Telegram: https://t.me/STPofficial
- WeChat: STP_Official
Anyone interested in learning more about Block72 can visit us at https://block72.io/
For blockchain projects looking for investment banking services, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org